· Answer phones and Greet clients
· Scheduling Appointments
· Document Processing
· Assembly of Client Tax Returns
· Data Entry
· Will perform general clerical duties including but not limited to A/R, A/P, filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, typing, and mailing
· Assist with special projects as needed.
· Track client returns through to completion.
· Utilization of computers programs, such as: Word, Excel, Sage (Peachtree), BillQuick Software,
E-mail, Lacerte Tax Software, Scanning, Quick Books, etc.
· Professional appearance and communication skills both written and verbal
· Some knowledge of tax return process.
· Some College or equivalent knowledge in office and accounting procedures.
· Accurately keystroke a minimum of 40 wpm and 10-key calculators by touch
· Proficient on Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
· Ability to follow procedures with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Multi-tasking ability.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities.
· Ability to prioritize projects and to track projects in progress.
· Ability to maintain a consistent positive attitude.
· Understanding confidentiality of client information.
· Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
· Ability to console frustrated clients.
We are a small CPA Firm in Santa Rosa and are seeking an administrative assistant. This is available to start immediately. This position has the following duties: Reception, Scheduling, Greeting, Document Processing, Photocopying, Faxing, Outgoing Mail, Assembly, Data Entry, etc...
Role: Administrative Assistant
Location: Santa Rosa,
Apply for this job now.