Role: Wholesale Sales Associate (Entry Level)
A household brand, our client is a pioneering events management franchise that liaises with Wholesalers and Retailers alike, employing thousands across the globe. They're looking for driven, college educated candidates to continue to build on the Wholesale arm of their business!
· A competitive basic salary of $55,000
· Y1 OTE of $75K
· Continuous training and coaching
· Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
· Company vacations that reward success
· Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
· 401(k) contributions
· Healthcare options available
· Subsidized gym membership
· Excellent progression opportunities with a market leader
The successful candidate will be out in the field from day one! Covering your own territory, you'll identify prospective wholesale customers that will benefit from our client's product range. In calling through to them, you'll schedule business meetings in order to present to, engage and negotiate with key decision makers. Upon successfully developing rapport and delivering ROI with won accounts, the successful candidate will then continue to capitalise on their business relationships by up and cross selling services.
The Wholesale Sales Associate will enjoy a unique package with our client! Excellent earning and career potential, healthcare and lucrative incentive schemes are all on offer to the successful candidate! All you need is a bachelor's degree and a confident manner!
· Develop a firm grasp of the pharmaceutical industry, the company's competitors and potential customers
· Strategically generate leads by profiling and contacting potential customers
· Present to and negotiate with wholesalers
· Manage account relationships in order to ensure return/continued business
· College educated, you will hold a full Bachelor's degree (Associate's not accepted)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ambitious and driven
Here at Pareto, we look at recruitment differently. That's why we offer a unique alternative to traditional recruitment agencies, taking you on the full journey from application through to assessment, training, placement and beyond.
Role: Wholesale Sales Associate J3303:CA:GJ:WSA
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.