Looking for someone to join a fast growing Pediatric Durable Medical Equipment Company. Eligible candidate looking to grow with the company. This is a FULL-Time position, candidate must be available 5 days a week to conduct repairs on our customer's durable medical equipment (wheelchairs, walkers, etc.). Candidate must be comfortable working with children as we specialize in pediatrics, though not limited to pediatrics. Candidate must be havetheir own transportation. A strong customer service background with well rounded problem solving abilities are required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complies, implements and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
- Customer Service Passion– Provide the highest level of in-person, phone and email etiquette required
- The Finest of Customer Service – in-person, phone as well as email
- Responsible for maintaining existing relationships with current accounts and constantly generate and develop NEW relationships with prospective accounts to promote company growth and profitability.
- Able to lift 50 independently safely.
- Evaluates clients for Rehab equipment needs, conduct delivers and fits equipment.
- Explain delivery documents to patient or representative and collect required signatures
- Potentially collaborate with other agencies to providers new types of assistive technology.
- Maintain communication with billing staff during deliveries to ensure any updated instructions are received
- Responsible to research manufacturer and vendor product information to obtain best pricing and service in order to recommend to meet company’s goals and objectives regarding growth and profitability.
- Responsible to maintain current knowledge of coding, reimbursement rates and pricing of all inventory, and product mix, for efficient department operation and company growth.
- Responsible to assist appropriate departments for resolution including repair and warranty work issues, training of staff on equipment, and assistance with bid proposals.
- Responsible for teaching customer service how to roubleshoot calls for reapis.
- Properly instruct clients and caregivers of delivered item and proper use.
- Meets all set productivity and performance standards.
- Maintains certifications and licenses; obtaining all required continuing education annually to assure no lapse in coverage; stays abreast of funding requirements and technological advances within the Rehab Technology industry
- Maintain a safe driving record free of violations
- Responds to customer and referral inquiries, requests and complaints in a timely manner. Report all complaints to Office Manager via email.
- Responsible to assist appropriate departments for resolution including repair and warranty work issues and assistance with bid proposals.
- Responsible for working with ATP/clients/other agencies to complete the submission of claims and setting up claims in company systems accurately and timely.
- Follow up with all claim decisions and prepare those claims appropriately.
- Assist with scheduling applicable staff members.
- Follow task assigned by any upper management in timely matter.
Qualifications and Skills
-MUST have own transportation, and clean driving record.
-experience with children preferred, as we specialize in pediatrics
-being skilled in working with hands, tools, and assembling equipment preferred
-high school diploma required
-must pass a background check AND drug test
Pediatric Mobility Innovations is the ONLY exclusively Pediatric Durable Medical Equipment company in the state of South Carolina. We strive to provide the best mobility services and equipment for our sweet pediatric patients. We are a locally owned and operated pediatric durable medical equipment company. Pediatric Mobility Innovation’s is aggressively seeking multiple candidates to join our team. We provide the highest quality possible durable medical equipment available with today’s funding limitations. We need people that want not only a job but a career. The selected and best candidates will have earning outstanding potential with all the possible resources to make this a reality. The candidates that make it will have the opportunity to not only make a living for them selves but make HUGE impacts on the quality of life of some of the most amazing little people on earth.
Role: Rehabilitation Technician - DME SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Apply for this job now.