Inside Sales Manager - Managed Services (IT/UC/Cloud)
This is a unique opportunity for an Inside Sales Manager with proven sales team leadership, performance improvement experience and a strategic/data focused mindset to work with the Directors of a rapidly expanding Telecommunication Provider of approx. 100 staff.
Motivating and mentoring a team of Business Development Executives, you will utilise sales data and market intelligence to shape sales strategy and guide the team, achieving sales growth across new sales and existing accounts.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has proven experience as an Inside Sales Manager within an IT services environment, with a passion for data driven sales strategy and sales performance improvement.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience of coaching and managing inside sales teams
- An analytical nature with previous experience of utilising data to drive sales strategy
- Demonstrate high levels of passion & energy to drive a sales team
- Creative sales mindset, driven to make the most of every sale and upsell opportunity.
- Highly adept at coaching and developing a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent & proven presentation skills to individuals and groups
- A genuine passion for building relationships, at all levels.
- Exposure to the strategic development of new products
- to ensure that the team are making the most of every sale and upsell opportunity.
Excellent time to join this highly successful telecommunications provider as they look to double in size over the next 3-4 years.
£45,000 salary + Benefits + OTE (£75k total package)
Role: Inside Sales Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.