This position will manage all functions involving the sale of client products. This position interacts with customers via phone, fax, and e-mail, prepares quotations for customers, obtains price and delivery information from vendors, and handles general tasks in support of customers.
The individual will need to show initiative on how to increase sales and become more efficient with their workflow and processes.
The following list is representative of daily tasks. This list is not to be considered all inclusive.
- Primary person responsible for all inbound sales calls
- Implementation of Sales Plan through use of written and oral correspondence
- Support for Regional Sales Managers and Customer Service
- Prepare quotations for customers, obtain price and delivery information from vendors, prepare sales and purchase orders for items
- Promote product line penetration, including specific part numbers to customers
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Process expedited delivery of goods to customers as required
- Confer with vendors to obtain product information such as price, availability, delivery schedule, technical data, and part number substitutions
- Research regarding part numbers substitutions
- Assist with product line development
- Contribute to work environment by maintaining positive attitude, promoting collaboration, and demonstrating strong focus on teamwork
- Computer Skills: Have the ability to quickly and accurately enter data into various software applications, included but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Edge.
- Language Skills: English (Spanish is a plus)
- Organizational Skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Task oriented and have proven ability to follow up
- Ability to prioritize work load
- Customer and team oriented
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to maintain high volume accuracy in ever changing environment
Role: Inside Sales Experience - Immediate Hire
Apply for this job now.