Robert Half Talent Solutions is seeking Desktop Support Specialist candidates for our Phoenix-based clients! As a Desktop Support Specialist, you will play a key role in assisting both internal and external customers with troubleshooting requests, as well as ensuring that all peripheral devices are properly connected and functional.
Other essential functions of this position include:
- Provide support and training for computers and software for end-users
- Assist in corrective action and preventative maintenance taken on equipment/software programs
- Support IT Team in inputting and tracking of all help desk tickets
- Delivers excellent service at all times, including proactively anticipating needs, maintaining frequent and detail-oriented communication, and responding quickly to service requests
- Lives and champions the company's core values at all times, demonstrating the highest level of personal character, integrity, and servant leadership
- Other duties as assigned
Some of the position's requirements include:
- 1-3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to troubleshoot and apply successful and creative solutions
- CompTIA A+, IT Fundamentals, Network and/or Security certifications are a plus
- Ability to adapt and remain flexible with customer needs
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills with end users, team members, and regional management
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently with minimal supervision
- Accountability for the quality and output of work
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation, and decision-making skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.