A varied and challenging customer facing role set within a Customer Service Team environment. Base requirements involve handling customer queries via telephone and e-mail in a fast-paced environment.
Description for Internal Candidates
Customer Service Advisor
Leeds City Centre
Monday - Friday office hours (no weekends or late nights!)
£ Competitive + benefits
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Help our shareholder customers by delivering an excellent customer orientated service to them while developing your career within a global organisation.
Link Group are looking to recruit talented Customer ServiceAdvisors to work in our brand new state of the art Leeds city centre office. These Customer Service Advisor roles will be dealing with inbound calls from our clients and shareholders. Full training will be given and no weekend working or late nights like other contact centres! The Customer Service Advisor job involves handling customer queries via telephone and e-mail in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responding to customer queries from shareholders and employees (or their appointed representative). Technical and soft skills training will be provided. You will need to demonstrate excellent customer focus and a desire to find the right outcomes for the customer in a professional and positive manner.
You will get the option to take additional training which will also increase your base salary by a further £1,000 and you'll also have the option of studying for the Investment Operations Certificate which will be fully funded by Link Group and is an industry recognised certification. Once certification is achieved you will also gain another £1,000 salary increase. Start date for these full time roles is 3rd May.
If you’re looking for your next step within Customer Service then this could be a great opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Deliver excellent customer service via telephone and email.
- Effectively respond to inbound contact from customers and their representatives in line with service levels and at first point of contact.
- Adhere to Identification&Verification checks (ID&V) on all enquiries and in line with procedures.
- Develop and demonstrate expert knowledge and awareness of our products&procedures and ensure this knowledge is kept up to date by completing mandatory training and responding to coaching and other learning.
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and a passion for great customer. service.
- Identify the customers’ needs and respond positively and professionally.
- Escalate queries, complaints, risks and issues promptly in line with procedures
- Accurately record information in the relevant systems.
About Link Group / Corporate Markets:
- Proven experience within a Customer Service Contact Centre environment.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or above desirable.
- Proven experience of working (and delivering) to daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Experience within the Financial Services industry would be desirable.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Customer focus and a desire to resolve queries.
- Strong problem-solving ability and good attention to detail.
- Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) qualification or working towards (desirable).
Link Group works in partnership internationally with almost 7,000 clients including asset managers and investors, business managers, asset owners, trustees, issuers and borrowers. We provide the infrastructure through which assets are secured or deployed in both regulated and unregulated markets.
We offer industry-leading shareholder services through Link Market Services to a wide range of corporates, issuers and business managers. We are the largest UK share registrar providing services to more than 1,300 companies large and small across the UK.
We administer share plans for over 200 clients and have worked on more than 50% of UK IPOs since 2005. Our unique place in the market, combined with our partnership and relationship management approach, enables us to play a vital role in connecting issuers with 5 million shareholders around the world.What’s in it for you?
What we hope you’ll do next:
- A very competitive basic salary plus benefits.
- 23 days’ holiday to start, (rising to 25) plus Bank Holidays, with the opportunity to buy extra leave.
- Company matched pension scheme, private medical cover, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more.
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health&wellbeing, travel and technology.
- The possibility of working from home, flexible working or working part-time options are available.
- You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Link Group. You’ll be joining a network of 7,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple teams and countries. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that.
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.