Company: HOME CARE ASSISTANCE OF DALLAS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
When working with clients who are COVID -19 positive earn double hourly pay and up to $1,200 in additional COVID - 19 hazard pay per client. Caregivers must live in the DFW community. Immediate Need, Work with clients one on one in their homes or in their room in an assisted living community. Full PPE is provided.
Flexible schedule. Work between 20 to 80 hours a week and help change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers and the responsiveness of our staff. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.
Provide companionship and care for elderly clients in their own homes, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc.
Depending on the client's needs, the following responsibilities may be assigned and may change as the client's needs change:
- Assist clients with ADL & IADL care, which includes bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, ambulating, transferring, and medication reminders.
- Prepare meals following the client's prescribed dietary restrictions and the Balanced Care Method.
- Change bed linens, wash, and iron laundry, and clean clients' homes (no more than 20% of the time).
- Provide companionship to clients in a caring manner.
- Incorporate aspects of the Balanced Care Method into your clients' care (play a board game).
- Provide transportation services.
- Maintain a detailed record of services provided and clients' current conditions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Double hourly pay plus up to $1,200 in COVID -19 hazard pay per client.
Home Care Assistance of Dallas & Park Cities is distinguished as EMPLOYER OF CHOICE AWARD WINNER, BBB A+ CERTIFIED, BBB TORCH AWARD FOR ETHICS, Leader in Excellence.
Powered by JazzHR