HOME CARE WORKERS
WIMBORNE / FERNDOWN / WEST MOORS AREAS
SHIFT TIMES 7.00AM TO 2.00PM AND 5.00PM TO 10.00PM
PAY RATES £10.40 WEEKDAYS AND £12.40 WEEKENDS
MUST BE A CAR DRIVER WITH OWN VEHICLE
Our client, a reputable Care Provider is seeking Home Care Workers to make a real difference and change to someone's life by supporting our elderly residents in their own homes.
We can offer you a permanent Contract of 20 or 25 or 30 or 35 hours per week. Overtime is also offered when required. Areas to be covered are Ferndown, West Moors and Wimborne.
- Provide Personal Care
- Assisting with Medication
- Meal preparations
- Domestic duties
- Support with escorted outings
- Regular reports to main office
- Previous experience in a care setting is desirable but not essential as our clients provide full training.
- Genuine desire to make a positive contribution on the lives of the residents
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- DBS will be required
BENEFITS PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Pay rate £10.40 weekdays, £12.40 weekends (contract time)
- Travel time and mileage paid
- Overtime available if required
- RAC Breakdown cover
- Free DBS and uniform
For details of these positions please call or email Care First Recruitment on 01202 854777 (office hours) or 07785 331104 (evenings and weekends)