Our firm’s mission is to strengthen American businesses by helping U.S. companies and the CPA firms that advise them to take full advantage of federal and state tax credits, incentives, and deductions that are available to them. Our government has legislated these powerful programs to help businesses grow and successfully compete both in the U.S. and abroad. We are proud to have helped over 18,000 businesses claim more than $4 billion in tax incentives since we opened our doors in 2002.
alliantgroup was voted in 2015 and 2016 by the Houston Chronicle and 2015 by the Houston Business Journal as one of the top companies in Houston to work for because of our culture, growth, mission and people. Our Relationship Directors are the key source to our firm’s growth and continued outreach to new businesses, CPA firms and industry associations across the United States, not just in Texas. Without these integral positions, we can’t continue to grow our firm in order to help more and more U.S. businesses successfully grow, continue innovation, create jobs and strengthen our economy.
These positions are strategic, fast-paced hunter roles (100% new business development, no account management) that will be tasked with new outreach to untouched U.S. business owners, C-Suite contacts and CPA firms that we have yet to work with to educate them on the incentives they aren’t taking advantage of.
The role is highly visible and sits with our executive group, CEO, and top performing Managing Directors where you will learn our business from the ground up. A successful Relationship Director will directly contribute to alliantgroup’s growth through the generation of new revenue by adding new clients in a fast-paced yet consultative sales cycle.
• Create new business through organized lead qualification and prospecting to increase alliantgroup’s market penetration.
• Identify and qualify prospects, create call plans and track progress in Salesforce, conduct daily outbound sales calls (cold and warm calling), schedule and hold sales appointments, obtain needed information to generate presentations and create value centric sales pitches, negotiate and close deals/contracts.
• Understanding of a value-centric sales approach that allows you to establish highly profitable, strategic partnerships to gain new business through referral avenues.
• 4+ years of professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industries, preferably staffing sales, software sales, technology solution sales, financial services etc., calling on C-level decision makers at small to mid-size companies. Tax related industry experience not required.
• 4 year degree required
• Solid sales (hunter) personality with a strong desire and ability to add new client companies and drive new revenue.
• Proven ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives.
• The aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment with quick sales cycles focused on quality and revenue generation.
• Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management.
• Outstanding telephone sales skills as well as dynamic in person relationship building and “challenger” sales approach mentality to add value and build credibility immediately.
• Strong drive and sense of urgency to get things done.
• Career driven with a resilient and gritty personality, a high-performing over-achiever that is driven by constant feedback and investment from leadership to grow personally and professionally.
• 50% Travel required (frequency varies depending on the time of the year and the assigned region).
alliantgroup, LP is the nation's leading tax specialty services provider, working with CPA firms and their clients to ensure companies receive the full benefit of federal and state tax incentives aimed at creating jobs and spurring American innovation. alliantgroup has helped more than 20,000 businesses claim over $8 billion in tax incentives.Our people and culture are what set us apart as a firm, and our staff includes more than 600 professionals from a diverse array of fields, including architecture, engineering, software development, chemistry, and accounting. alliantgroup also maintains an active Strategic Advisory Board of former law and policymakers, bringing a deep bench of expertise from Washington insiders on the forefront of tax legislation. Our firm works closely with industry and CPA organizations, including being the AIA Official Sponsor of 179D Tax Services, to educate and spread the word of the many credits and deductions available to small to medium sized businesses. No other firm has alliantgroup’s combination of talent, resources, and experience to substantiate claims for businesses. We hear time and again from our clients how much they value our industry knowledge, attention to detail, and consideration for their timeLearn more at # and stay up to date with issues by following alliantgroup on Twitter: #removed#/alliantgroup or alliantgroup's facebook: #
Role: Regional Business Development Executive
Apply for this job now.