This is a great opportunity for you to join company that is growing rapidly and looking to add talented people to their team. As the Quality Supervisor you will play an important role in making this quality team the best in the business.
Our client is a world class provider of industrial coatings used in a variety of applications. They have state-of-the-art equipment in a large manufacturing facility where they take pride in providing the best coating services in the Midwest.
As the Quality Supervisor you will be filling an important role in maintaining the quality standards that are the best in the industry. You will be working directly with the Quality Manager on all quality matters and you will lead a team of quality techs to maintain customer quality standards. Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting ISO9001:2015 and internal auditing
• Oversite of the entire coating process quality system.
• Maintaining the quality documentation for PFMEA, Control Plans and Work Instructions
• Participate in achieving department KPI's, Lean Manufacturing Improvement and Plant Safety
These are the skills and qualifications you will need to be successful in this position:
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Management preferred or 3+ years of relevant Quality Control experience.
• Auditor Certification for ISO9001 or qualified by internal training and experience
• Experience with quality systems and certifications including ASQ, CQA, CQT or CQM are desired.
• 3 years of manufacturing experience, in powder coatings and E-coating desired.
• Strong process and quality improvement experience, knowledge of SPC, Kaizen, Six Sigma and Process Control
Role: Quality Supervisor Industrial Coatings
Location: Fort Wayne,
Apply for this job now.