We're currently looking for a qualified CDL Block Delivery Driver to work with a company located in Vero Beach, FL. Interested candidates must have a valid Class A CDL license with less than 6 points and working knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions common to the construction industry. MUST have experience driving a Flatbed.
Responsibilities of the CDL Block Delivery Driver
- Safely operate truck equipment.
- Drive defensively, using common principles and techniques of defensive driving.
- Observe basic principles of road courtesy and never violate state or federal hours of service regulations.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety standards.
- Conduct Pre/Post Trip Inspections Daily.
- Deliver Block on time stocking materials on the job-site in a careful manner and report to management any defects observed in materials being delivered and any damage that occurs in the course of delivery.
Requirements of the CDL Block Delivery Driver
- Must have a valid Class “A” CDL License with less than 6 points.
- Must have experience driving a Flatbed
- Must have Moffet experience
- Working knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions common to the construction industry.
- Working knowledge of the methods, materials and tools used in the construction industry.
- Skill in operation of tools and equipment.
- Ability to perform heavy manual task under varying weather conditions.
- Must be able to operate manual transmission.
- High School diploma or GED. Knowledge with the Smith System is preferred.
Role: Flatbed CDL Driver (Block Delivery)
Location: Vero Beach,
Apply for this job now.