Capital Forensics is a growing consulting firm serving the banking and securities industry looking for an Administrative Assistant. At Capital Forensics, you will be part of a team of dedicated, highly-skilled professionals working and learning in a collaborative environment. Our clients are banks and brokerage firms ranging from small entities to the largest firms in the world.
We are currently seeking an Excel savvy Administrative Assistant to work onsite in our Palatine office. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service skills and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and learning is continuous in this position.
· Assist management/analysts with various tasks (creating binders, printing, organizational tasks, etc.)
· Receiving documents, unzipping, and organizing into appropriate electronic folders and sending emails to staff
· Preparing shipments of documents using FedEx and UPS
· Preparing estimates for clients
· Scan and organize documents for research site
· Handle various tasks such as shredding, subscriptions, inventory of office supplies, supply/coffee orders
· Maintain kitchen and coffee bar
· General office upkeep and organization
· Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately
· Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the admin desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
· Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with superb accuracy
· Strong administrative skills
· Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal/external employees
· Strong organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving
· Ability to work with confidential documents
· Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
· Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Internet
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Familiarity with office machines such as printer, scanner, copier, binding machine, and mailing station.
· Professional attitude and appearance
We offer benefits including medical, dental, paid vacation, and 401k.
When replying please forward resume and salary requirements.
Visit our website: #
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.