Are you looking for a job full time or part time? We are looking for you!
Successful candidates will be responsible for the day-to-day care of laboratory rodents.
How you will contribute to make a difference:
- Provide food, water, and clean housing to rodents
- Maintain detailed records of animal production and inventory
- Prepare rodents for shipment
- Flexible shift times and rotating overtime opportunities
- Maintain work area in an organized, clean, and safe condition
- Other duties as assigned
Envigo employees enjoy a generous benefits package:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Group Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Several other plan options, and a large variety of discounts programs
- Entry level pay rate: $12.00/hr ($13.00/hr after 90 day introduction period)
- Technician Advancement Program
We want you to join our team! Here are the basic qualifications:
- Able to handle laboratory rodents
- Commitment to providing the highest quality care for laboratory rodents and their offspring
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks quickly and efficiently
- Accurately calculate and record numbers
- Good teamwork skills
- Able to work in a confined environment
- Work in a standing position that will require bending and stretching of arms and legs throughout regular work shift
- Lift and move objects regularly throughout shift
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
Envigo is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities / Females / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Envigo provides essential products and research services for pharmaceutical, crop protection, and chemical companies as well as universities, governments, and other research organizations. Our company is founded on the principle that research partnerships depend on unmatched expertise, unwavering dedication to customer service and shared goals, Envigo is committed to helping customers realize the full potential of their products and research which contribute to enhancing the lives of people and animals as well as protecting the environment.
With over 3,800 employees across 50+ locations worldwide, Envigo provides comprehensive scientific expertise and a full service offering in non-clinical research and development, research models and services, regulatory consulting, and analytical support to our customers. Envigo is a privately held global company with corporate headquarters in the United Kingdom and divisional headquarters for its research models and services business in the United States.
Role: Animal Care Technician - Trainee
Apply for this job now.