COOKS NEEDED URGENTLY
OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL
Various locations across KINGS LYNN
Cook required for an immediate start, ongoing temporary work and could lead to permanent roles for the right candidates. Pay is £10.50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for Cooks to ensure the preparation, production and cooking of all meals for kitchens based in Norfolk. Temporary roles could be available in Kings Lynn in PE31 locations. Hours would be between 0730 - 1400 and extra hours could be available between 1500 - 1900, working 5 days out of 7 inclusive of weekends on rota. Mileage expenses would also be paid at 25p per mile.
The duties of the Cook will include but not be limited to;
- To prepare, cook and serve meals to a high standard
- Ensuring that best food practices and hygiene procedures are adhered to
- Kitchen organisation and management
Suitable candidates will be;
- Able to work flexible hours
- Previous catering experience at Cook level.
- Knowledge of basic health & safety, including food safety.
- Flexibile in your approach to work.
- Temporary consistent work
- Hours between Monday to Sunday
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential
- Travel time paid at basic rate for travel to and from the workplace
- Must not travel to and from work in uniform
- Will need to be double vaccinated and evidence to support this due to the nature of the Client
- Immediate start
- An enhanced DBS check will be needed and a food hygiene certificate essential; should you be successful we can support you in obtaining this.
Due to the nature of this role an enhanced DBS check will need to be completed or applicants will need to have had an enhanced DBS check completed within the last 12 months.
This role could lead to permanent positions for the right candidate.
If you enjoy working in a care setting, enjoy cooking and baking, please call Hales Group, Norwich Branch and ask for Jemma or Larina
Why work for Hales Group
All of our Consultants are committed and qualified in what they do and have been operating in Lowestoft for many years. We treat candidates as our customers and try to find the right job solution for you. All temporary workers accrue holiday pay and are offered pension enrolment and the option to join our personal accident scheme and to join our travel scheme.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.