Digital Sr. Implementation Analyst
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of digital marketing channels and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio. As a Digital Implementation Analyst you will report to the Director of Marketing Intelligence. This role is heavily involved in ensuring the success of the Analytics Team by implementing seamless Google Analytics tracking through Google Tag Manager and data visualizations using Google Data Studio. This role also works closely with external agencies, which requires extreme attention to detail and efficient time-management.
- Create and analyze reports for Rooms To Go web properties using Excel, Google Data Studio and Big Query.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to establish measurement strategies, customize data collection and ensure proper configuration of Analytics
- Update & maintain Google Analytics Tracking Documents
- Manage & maintain all Digital Marketing Dashboards
- Manage & maintain Google Tag Manager
- Ensure data accuracy and identify methods to improve insights and capability for marketing across all analytics
- Troubleshoot KPI issues, as well as analytic issues that arise in Paid Search, Display Media and Social Campaigns
- Analyze campaign and product performance to optimize tactics and deliver insights
- Translate campaign and channel metrics into actionable insights, strategy and recommendations
- At least 4 years of experience implementing and configuring Google Analytics
- At least 4 years of experience using Google Tag Manager
- Self-starter with high attention to detail, strong organization skills, and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient/Certified in Google Analytics and Excel
- Proficient in Google Analytics Implementation using Google Tag Manager
- Experience using Google Adwords and Google Marketing Platform
- Solid quantitative and proven data interpretation capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to prepare executive level presentations
- Experience with BigQuery a plus
- Testing experience using Target or Optimizer is a plus
Rooms To go opened its first store in 1991 in Orlando, Florida. We introduced an innovative new way to shop for furniture by featuring designer coordinated rooms, packaged to maximize savings for our customers.
Today, we are over 7,000 employees strong, operating more than 200 stores and 7 state-of-the-art distribution centers. We are the largest independent retail furniture company in America. As an industry leader in fast delivery, financing, product availability and the latest home fashions and designs, we sell quality merchandise at great prices.
Role: Digital Sr. Implementation Analyst 
Apply for this job now.