Company: OPTIONIS GROUP LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £18604 - £18604
Closures Administrator - This role is for 6-9 Months Maternity Cover but could become Permanent
Here at Optionis we are looking to expand the heart of our business - our Operations Teams!
We are looking to recruit a personable and professional Administrator to join our Closures Team.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for responding quickly to emails, post enquiries and calls, as well as delivering a high level of customer service to both clients and external bodies.
What we are looking for:
- Previous office experience in a fast-paced environment, with excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to be innovative and use own initiative whilst managing a personal workload.
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience handling both internal and external telephone, post and email enquiries.
- An understanding of and adherence to all confidentiality aspects required.
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills with experience of using Microsoft Office applications.
What you get in return:
- Your Flexibility - we give our staff the ability to choose the way in which they work, be that fully from home, in an office or in an arrangement mixing the best of both.
- Industry leading career development
- 23 days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays). As a special thank you for each completed year of service with the company you will receive an additional days holiday (up to a maximum of 28 days or pro rata equivalent)
- Additional days off for Birthday and 100% attendance
- Exclusive Discounts&Offers from 'Savings Pal’ - UK’s Leading Benefits Platform
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 'Dress down’ dress code
- Free parking
- Tusker Car benefit scheme - salary sacrifice green CO2 capped
- Free Mortgage service
- Holiday Buy&Exchange Scheme
- Gym Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye Care Vouchers - Specsavers
- The Opportunity to Earn Vouchers for Business Referrals&Reviews
Responsibilities within the role include but aren’t limited to:
- To respond quickly and efficiently to telephone, email and post enquiries from clients and third parties, including HMRC and Companies House.
- To follow the step-by-step closure process within our Group Onboarding department
- To submit VAT de-registrations directly to HMRC
- To prepare and send letters to HMRC and Companies House in relation to client accounts
- To liaise with external clients for outstanding documents and payments
Why join Optionis?
We are the Optionis Group, the market-leading professional services provider to contractors and small businesses, specialising in accountancy, tax and umbrella employment solutions. We have 6 offices, and over 450 employees, across the UK, with Headquarters in Warrington.