Factory Cleaner (Evening) - Excellent rate of pay - Bury St Edmunds - Part Time, Temporary
Hours: Monday to Friday, 18:30 - 23:30, 5 hours per shift, 25 hours per week
Our client is a professional office and commercial cleaning company with over 25 years' industry experience.
They are looking for dedicated Factory Cleaners to join their friendly company and clean utilities i.e. toilets, canteens, smoking areas to a high standard.
Full training is provided which will cover health & safety and chemicals.
What will the Factory Cleaner (Evening) do?
- You will be required to clean utilities to an excellent standard in a factory environment
- Thoroughly cleaning wash basins, toilet cubicles and all toilet fittings
- Emptying bins, wastebaskets and recyclables and transporting to designated disposal or recycling area
- Tidying and thoroughly cleaning smoking areas and canteens
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
- Cleaning any rugs or carpeted areas
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality service delivery
- Promote good health and safety practices
What does the Factory Cleaner (Evening) need?
- Must be able to do a site induction during the day
- Cleaning experience is strongly preferred but full training will be provided
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and an enthusiastic approach to multiple tasks
- Enjoy working as part of team and independently