Harris Hill are thrilled to working with an organisation based in Yorkshire who is looking for a part time Corporate and Community Fundraiser to join their expanding team.
The main purpose of this role is to generate new business and community based funders and sponsors as well as managing and developing their network of existing relationships, with a focus on the geographical area of Yorkshire.
The aim is both to raise funds to cover the costs of running existing and establishing new services and other projects operated by the organisation within the agreed area that are not covered by statutory funding; as well as ensuring the work and mission of the whole charity becomes better known amongst the local community and corporate organisations and their staff.
The secondary purpose of the role is to plan, manage and execute a programme of fundraising initiatives across the area to encourage the community and corporates to help generate income through well considered, thoughtfully planned and effectively delivered programmes of fundraising activities.
- Build and nurture productive working relationships with corporate partners,community supporters and new contacts.
- Identify prospective new corporate partners through research and networking, with a view to maximising sustainable opportunities for services in the area.
- Promote networking events in order to raise the profile of the charity and its activities both nationally but with a particular focus on the Yorkshire region.
- Deliver the annual fundraising events as agreed with the fundraising manager.
They are looking for someone who is:
-Ability to manage and nurture business relationships Essential
- Experience of working to defined deadlines - Essential
-Experience of managing multiple priorities and scheduling work - Essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Essential
- At least two years' experience of charity fundraising Desirable
- Experience of developing corporate fundraising partnerships for the charity sector Desirable
The client is accepting applications on a rolling basis, so please to get in touch ASAP if you are interested.
If you want a full job description or more of a chat about this role please get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill on 02078207331 or email #removed#
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.