· Proactively assist customers within the guidelines outlined in our Customer Service Standards.
· Effectively work any station on the service counter (hot case, cold case, sandwich station), and any shift (opening, mid, closing).
· Set-up cold case and then reset/refresh
· Effectively portion, present, and package merchandise according to customers’ requests and in a way that minimizes shrink and maximizes sales.
· Develop and maintain an understanding of the products you are selling/serving.
· Maintain a clean, appealing and sanitary work area in accordance with Health Department regulations.
· Operate and sanitize all Deli equipment in a safe and proper manner.
· Follow portion guidelines, and properly record all samples, demo product, and waste.
· Preserve an open level of communication and cooperation with all Kitchen staff, and ask for assistance on the Counter when necessary.
· Foster a teamwork environment by cooperating with all Deli Team Members to achieve the goals of both the Kitchen and Counter.
Since 1908 The Sickles family and entire Sickles Market team have been dedicated to sharing quality - quality products, service, and selection, the quality shopping experience, and quality relationships with all our customers, neighbors, industry contacts, with each other, and the community at large. We have grown from a simple farm stand to a world-class food, garden, and gift market with 100+ employees because everyone at Sickles is passionate about sharing quality, passionate about customer service, passionate about supporting team goals and fellow team members, and passionate about their own continuing career development.
Role: Deli Clerk
Location: Little Silver,
Apply for this job now.