We are seeking an organized, self-motivated office administrator to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage a variety of administrative tasks such as answering calls, booking appointments, and co-managing project schedules. Additionally, you will provide office support and coordinate office activities, with a positive attitude and attention to detail are a must.
Our Office Administrator may take the lead on specific project activities and inform supervisors of the progress. Scheduling technicians, making travel arrangements and ordering project supplies are examples of daily duties.
Responsibilities Include, but no limited to:
- Assistant to the Office Manager
- Answer calls, book/dispatch service requests
- Oversee collections accounts recieveable efforts
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Manage project scheduling and milestones
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Provide customer service to clients and internal staff, by scheduling and updating them on projects
- Attend meetings and take notes, distribution of meeting minutes to attendees
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Ordering project equipment and coordinate installation timing
- Assist other departments with administrative or clerical support
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
One Source Systems provides complete networking, audio/visual, structured cabling, CCTV, and other commercial, residential and hospitality technology services to the Washington-Baltimore area. One Source’s easy-to-use solutions take the stress out of the changing world of technology by installing and supporting systems that help businesses and homes of all sizes.. One Source supports over 1000 restaurant locations across the DMV.
At One Source, our success is derived from our team's commitment to customer satisfaction, technology innovation and industry leadership. These core values shape our culture, and guide our decisions. Our dynamic culture truly sets One Source apart. The following questions should provide you with insight into who we are and what is important to us.
1 - Is working in an atmosphere that is charged with energy and creativity important to you?
2 - Are you the type of person when faced with a challenge, sees the opportunity to create solutions?
3 - Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment that is focused on its delighting its clients?
4 - When faced with multiple priorities, can you organize your time effectively and meet deadlines?
5 - Do you value relationships, support team work, and understand that true success comes from putting people first?
6 - Is working for a fast growing, privately held company appealing to you?
7 - Do you know how to have fun at work and still get amazing results?
If you answered "yes" to the above questions, One Source may be the right place for you.
Role: Office Administrator
Apply for this job now.