Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Revenue and Pricing, Analyst for manufacturing company. Position requires a strong Revenue and Pricing, Analyst to provide support to various members of the finance department in the areas of revenue analysis, pricing, freight analysis, and accounting/ financial reporting. Additionally, this position will be responsible for various Finance support functions as needed.
Utilizing the LFI ERP system this role is responsible for providing financial support while working closely with the other team members in our Production Planning cell, Sales, and Finance. The individual must be detail oriented, analytical, self-motivated and possess the ability to consistently deliver high‐quality work product. Punctuality, reliability and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment are essential as is the ability to work in a team environment with a positive "get it done" attitude.
- Revenue Analysis
- Gross Margin Analysis.
- Assess financial impact of LFI Formula Modifications.
- Product/Customer Profit & Loss statements.
- Assist in annual revenue plan preparation.
- Update monthly revenue forecast.
- Monthly revenue gain/loss analysis.
- Monthly/quarterly revenue reporting.
- Ad Hoc reporting, as needed.
- Work under the supervision of the Costing and Pricing Associate to provide required information in order to do pricing:
- Evaluate new customer pricing.
- Analyze price increases/decreases.
- Set up customer pricing in LFI’s ERP system.
- Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment programs.
- Freight Review and Analysis
- Obtain freight quotes from carriers, review the quotes, and provide guidance regarding the most cost efficient freight lane.
- Reconcile freight invoices with amounts invoiced to customers.
- Reconcile freight invoices with preliminary quotes provided by the vendors.
- Enter general ledger journal entries into the ERP system.
- Produce monthly key financial reports.
- Other duties as specified.