Manufacturing Technician 2 - $17.00-22.00/hour - Phoenix, AZ
Are you looking for the next step in your manufacturing career? SenesTech, a platform life sciences company with a revolutionary approach, is seeking a Manufacturing Technician to take responsibility for facilities and planned maintenance.
The key responsibilities of a Manufacturing Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for making ContraPest® according to SOPs and Batch Record instructions and takes responsibility for manufacturing a quality product.
- Performing set-up, dismantling, and maintenance of equipment and assuring that equipment is ready for production operations, performing routine sanitization of areas and equipment maintenance such as periodic equipment cleaning, inspection, and filter changes, etc.
- Troubleshooting equipment as necessary during production operations, while maintaining an inventory of spare parts and supplies and ensuring their availability for production activities.
SenesTech, Inc. is a platform life sciences company specializing in reproductive physiology. We are currently commercializing our first product, ContraPest®, a liquid fertility-management bait that will profoundly change the world via animal pest population management.
We are currently applying our revolutionary technology to the control of pests in both agricultural and urban settings. To learn more, visit our website at #removed#.
The key skills and qualities of a Manufacturing Technician include:
- 2-4-year college education in a technical discipline (or comparable experience), with 2-year minimum work experience in a GMP environment.
- Experience working in a diverse environment with strong inner-personal communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated mechanical aptitude with strong mechanical abilities, with an ability to demonstrate strong basic math skills.
- Knowledge of software including: MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be forklift certified and able to lift 50 pounds.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.