Banc3 is seeking a Proposal Writer. The candidate will work with various Proposal, Capture, and Solution staff to construct proposals in pursuit of winning Federal IT contracts. The ideal candidate will be an excellent writer and possess business acumen, intense curiosity, analytical abilities, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and strong written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to manage and multi-task.
- Coordinate with Account Executive and Proposal Team to ensure the proposal includes win themes uncovered during the capture process and that all required elements are communicated to the Proposal Manager.
- Utilize meeting notes to assist proposal manager in developing the proposal outline and ensure proper assignment of the creation of sections of the proposal (i.e. Administrators, Sales, Documentation, etc.)
- Coordinate company resources to support the development of proposals to meet customer requirements
- Manage the tasks assigned to individual team members to ensure information is provided at or before agreed upon deadlines
- Develop and edit content (acting as writer, contributor and editor)
- Remain fully informed at all times of solicitation requirements and ensure compliance with requirements
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the proposal process, supporting tools, templates, artifacts and knowledge management platform
- BA/BS in English, Literature, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or similar concentration required
- Ability to work effectively under general supervision with a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Must have a very strong/expert proficiency using MS Office products, primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be skilled with a graphics editing software, such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
- Excellent research skills
- “Can do” and positive attitude
- Ability to work under and meet tight deadlines
BANC3, a rapidly growing Technology and Engineering firm, provides best value services for DOD and a broad range of federal and state agencies. BANC3 provides Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance to U.S. military services. BANC3's core business is design, development, fabrication, integration, test, deployment, and support of advanced EO/IR/Laser/Sensor systems, taking systems from initial concept through deployed system support. Other core competencies include software system development, system integration, and information technology infrastructure support.
Role: Junior Proposal Writer
Apply for this job now.