We are seeking a Caregiver / Home Health Aide to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients at the patient's home or in a care facility.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide specialized healthcare such as administering medication and changing bandages
- Teach family members ways to care for patient
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hurst, Tx Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 a.m - 1 p.m.
- Southlake, Tx Sundays 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Role: Caregiver / Home Health Aide
Apply for this job now.