COMPANY: BADENOCH & CLARK
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £55000 - £65000 per annum
B&C are partnering a prestigious legal firm in the city who are seeking a Management Accountant to join them and support their partners in preparing their management information, deliver on their annual budgets and support on developing systems.
You will help develop and provided insightful decision making information alongside the Finance Director and partners.
- Preparation of the monthly and quarterly MI, which includes P&L, Balance sheet, working capital reports and fees;
- Management of the annual budget process;
- Preparation of overseeing of the firms cash flow forecast;
- Balance sheet, reconciliations, Vat returns and cash flow;
- Support on ad-hoc decisions for the business which can relate to anything the Finance Director would like, ie. Investment decisions;
- Line management of a couple junior staff;
- Qualified Accountant 1-2 years PQE;
- Experience of working with stakeholders;
- Strong excel;
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: /en-gb/candidate-privacy