At Menzies Distribution we have been delivering across the UK since 1833, we can reach areas that other cannot. Today, we are Logistic UK's most innovative business of the year, with a strong focus on the future, sustainability, and innovation - We keep moving forwards.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Sorter (Nights) to join our team part time! Joining our Grays depot you'll be responsible for sorting parcels ahead of their distribution. This role is based on a 25 hour week working Monday - Friday (03:00 - 07:00).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Covering various roles within the warehouse to support our distribution process
- Sorting stock to support operational process
- Organisation of office depot stock into correct pallets
- Sorting parcels manually or operating machinery
- General warehouse duties
- Working in a team
- Working with distribution software
- Loading and unloading
WHAT YOU NEED
- 'Right To Work' in the UK
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Confident working in a fast pace environment
HOW WE WILL REWARD YOU
In addition to a competitive remuneration package and company benefits, we provide ongoing development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
- 31 Days Annual Leave (Pro-Rota)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care
At Menzies Distribution Limited, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.