We are actively recruiting dedicated managers and Assistant Managers for our WINGSTOP locations to lead our stores.
YOUR FLAVOR IS CALLING - No one does wings like us because no one cares like us. We take pride in being the ones who serve the world flavor. To do this well, it takes a team of people who don’t just show up. They Get. At. It. Every. Day.
When you work at a place people love, even obsess about, their enthusiasm is infectious. Our employees feel their passion and become fans themselves, if they weren’t already. If you share the crave or hear the calling, we may be the place for you. Pick your path and join our team.
Assistant Managers support General Managers, BP& Owners in their efforts to develop a team of dedicated people creating exceptional guest experiences and profitable top line sales. Our managers work alongside team during shift to ensure we Serve the World Flavor by providing a great experience, amazing food, and extremely clean restaurants to our guests every day.
Team Environment - Promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee concerns and communicating effectively. Assist in the recruitment, selection, and training of Team Members and Shift Leaders as directed by the Owners. Support development of team members through effective cross training, deployment, and delegation of responsibilities. Hold team members accountable for their behavior and performance, addressing concerns promptly.
Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction - Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest service. Assist Restaurant Manager in promoting an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy guests. Ensure Brand standards and systems are executed. Monitor team performance to ensure quality, service, and cleanliness standards are met at all times. Complete all required training including ServSafe® or Food Management certification.
Profitability - Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives. Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash. Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness. Work with Restaurant Manager to assess restaurant, develop action plans to target opportunities, and implement plans designed to achieve goals. Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Able to clearly express oneself verbally and in writing (English)
- Math and financial management
- Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience
- At least 21 years of age (where applicable)
- High school diploma (or equivalent); Some college
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have stamina to work 30 to 50 hours per week.
- Serve Safe or Food Management Certified
- Valid Drivers License
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results – set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
- Building Effective Teams – get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Conflict Management – use interpersonal skills to confront tough issues and resolve disagreements constructively.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others – provide honest feedback to team members, actively coaching and supporting them to achieve personal and professional goals.
Will train in each team position (Bombardier/WingMan/Gunner-Cook, Prep Cook (BOH), Navigator/Cashier (FOH), Inventory Management, P&L, Scheduling & HR Onboarding System. and Equipment Use and Cleaning). You will spend approximately one-two weeks in each position. Fully understand each position prior to transitioning into Store Mgr role.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, APPLY for Shift Manager/Supervisor at WORK4TOPWINGS.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Role: Store Managers
Apply for this job now.