We are seeking a Manager Trainee to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and executing marketing campaigns and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
- Organize and arrange event display and appealing product designs
- Oversee and coordinate product development and advertising events
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
- Build rapport with customers
- Educate and sell client’s products and services to new and existing customers
- Previous experience in marketing, training, human resources, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with trainees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build relationships with potential consumers
About Our Company:
Valiant Marketing Group has worked with a variety of brands, helping them reach consumers directly to develop brand loyalty and visibility for high return on investment. We use a simple outsourced marketing model that allows our clients to focus on their main industries while still accomplishing their growth goals. Our success with this model has earned us the trust and return business of companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 brands.
At Valiant Marketing Group our company culture is centered on the idea that anyone can achieve unlimited growth through hard work and dedication. Therefore, we make it our mission to enable our hard-working team to achieve their personal and professional goals. We set each individual up for success by offering each one the support and mentorship of our veteran marketing managers.
Valiant Marketing Group is a growth-focused marketing and consulting services firm that offers campaigns based on an innovative form of experiential marketing. This approach spreads the word about the brands we represent in a faster and more efficient manner than conventional media, such as television and Internet advertising. Our team of brand ambassadors creates carefully-planned strategies based on the latest research. As a result, we effectively reach consumers with highly-targeted messaging, helping companies large and small grow their reach.
To meet our ambitious goals, we rely on a top-notch team of dedicated marketing executives who strive for excellence in all they do. To this end, we invest heavily in their professional development. We provide state-of-the art resources and training for each member of our team. We encourage ongoing coaching, recognition of high-performers, and we instill the belief that hard work yields amazing dividends. By doing so, we ensure your marketing campaign outperforms anything offered by our competitors.
Role: Manager Trainee - Entry Level Promotions
Location: Huntington Beach,
Apply for this job now.