An organic and conventional row crop farming operation is currently looking for a Ranch Manager to help oversee th day-to-day farming operations. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, forward-thinking company that is always searching for ways to be more effective at what they do. Apply today!
- Oversee day-to-day care of row crops grown on farm land
- Have the ability to spot issues in the field, and have an understanding on how to remedy said issues
- Lead the farm operations team, which includes supervisors, leads, and labor workers
- Communicate and work effectively with outside crop partners (Agronomists, PCAs, etc.)
- Maintain a postive and safe work culture
- Ability to assist with trials and research done on the farmland
- Previous experience in farm management strongly preferred
- Agricultural/Farming experience required
- Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) required
- PCA/CCA license a plus
- Must be comfortable leading a farm operations team
- Ability to be adaptable, and a team player
- Valid driver's license
Take the next step in your Farm Management career and apply now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.