Elevation Accountancy & Finance are really pleased to be working in partnership with a key client based in Sheffield as they look to expand their growing team and appoint a Credit Control professional to join them on full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining their own ledger, meeting debt collection targets & assisting the wider finance team where necessary.
Duties of the Credit Control Clerk will include, but are not limited to:
* Raising sales ledger invoices
* Chasing outstanding debt via telephone & email
* Building & maintaining strong working relationships with customers & colleagues
* Negotiating payment plans where necessary
* Allocating incoming cash
* Escalating complex cases for subsequent action
* Reviewing outstanding debt
* Producing aged debt reports
* Reconciliation of client accounts
* Resolving queries within a timely manner
* Providing additional finance admin support to the wider finance function
* Previous experience of working within a fast paced Credit Control/Sales Ledger/Collections position
* Educated to GCSE level in Maths & English (Grade C or above)
* High level of written and spoken English
* Ability to work well towards strict targets/deadlines
* Experience of preparation and development of monthly reports
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this opportunity, please feel free to apply today! Alternatively, you can contact Beth Liversidge at Elevation Recruitment Group to discuss further.