Golden State Events is more than a company; it is a family of friendly and diverse individuals, who together, make a huge impact on the causes we represent. Our fundraisers are given the opportunity to make a real difference in the world by raising awareness for our client, their program and coordinating donor support for them.
We offer a fun and exciting environment and flexible schedules. Our fundraisers are able to travel if desired and have the opportunity for advancement within the company. If you see yourself making a difference and growing in a solid company while contributing to a philanthropic cause, you may be the person we're looking for!
- Act as representative on behalf of our client and provide quality customer service
- Conduct direct marketing campaigns at various local locations
- Answer questions regarding our client’s programs and services
- Ability to multitask, and adapt to changing demands and shifting priorities
- Willingness to work independently and within a team
- Trustworthy, honest and dependable individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Polite and friendly demeanor
No experience required
Must be 18 years+
MUST BE LOCAL- WE ARE HIRING ASAP
What you can expect:
At Golden State Events, we consider fundraising awareness a satisfying career! For us, speaking to the public about the organization we represent is inspiring and satisfying on a personal level. It allows us to invoke change and encourage action, giving us a true feeling of accomplishing something for the greater good.
But on a practical level, our fundraisers also:
- Receive hands on paid training
- Experience travel opportunities
- Are paid weekly
- Enjoy an ethnically diverse, positive work atmosphere
- Work alongside a great group of other like-minded philanthropic ambassadors
- Receive continual training from experienced senior mentors in the business
- Have incredible room for advancement in the industry (we only promote from within)
So what are you waiting for?
Role: WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Customer Service for Charities
Apply for this job now.