Please note that only applicants with pharmaceutical marketing/advertising or medical communications experience will be considered
New business wins in a few oncology categories is a main catalyst for Evolution Health Group's need for additional Client Engagement Leads. EHG has not slowed down during Covid, all three of our divisions: EMC, Maestro360, and blulava can boast tremendous growth over the past several months. 2021 is looking to be a banner year. Remote/flexible options are available if you live near client site.
Evolution Health Group is a full-service, integrated healthcare communications agency which has broad strategic capabilities and consists of 4 main divisions, Evolution Medical Communications (experts in promotional medical education; including P2P engagement strategy from pre-launch to LOE), Maestro360 (experts in program execution of meetings, events and conventions), blulava (experts with respect to optimizing the customer engagement experience) and Darwin Academy (dedicated to providing novel, interactive peer to peer education).
We have been evolving (no pun intended) and growing for 15 years. We pride ourselves on inspiring clients and working with transformative therapies. We are proud of our diverse culture that inspires great work. EHG offers comprehensive benefits, cutting edge technology, snacks, an office center with many amenities, social action opportunities and discount programs. Evolve with us (pun intended) and take the next step to boost your career.
Job Title: Vice President, Client Engagement
Reports to: SVP, Account Services
The VP, Client Engagement is a highly collaborative, senior leadership role that interfaces with key clients and senior internal team members to drive the strategic expansion of business and increase in agency revenues across multiple accounts. The VP, CE has direct responsibility to build strong relationships with senior clients and ensure client relationships remain positive and productive by becoming a trusted advisor. The VP, CE is a problem-solver and offers meaningful counsel, effective solutions, and delivers value results in-tune with evolving client needs. The VP, CE personifies the Evolution vision, culture, and image.
Evidence of accomplishments in the following areas are a must :
New Business Achievements, Client Ambassadorship, Team Leadership, and Financial Management
- Bachelor's Degree and 12+ years of medical communications agency experience required.
- Provide examples of how you have impacted clients and grew business.
- High EQ—showing ability to connect internally and externally, to read a room and understand nuances of communication that impact driving business forward.
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking - strong understanding of brand strategy and ability to read clients' feedback and identify opportunities for brand/account growth.
- Effective leadership skills in account direction and growth; ability to lead cross-functions teams to develop approaches and deliver tactics that meet our clients' business goals and strategic plans.
- Proven leadership and management training; 8+ years' managing a team; ability to coach and develop talent, inspire, and drive change, and bring groups together to collaborate effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to clearly communicate in an articulate, straightforward, and engaging manner.
- Strong, significant experience as an Account Supervisor or in leading strategic marketing plans, product launch experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability working on a wide range of multi-million-dollar accounts and multiple therapeutic categories.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, client-driven environment while maintaining composure and instilling a sense of decorum.
- Ability to travel for programs and client locations for meetings as required.
Powered by JazzHR