Evander is a leading provider of responsive, pre-planned and emergency home improvement services. We are setting the standard for products and unbeatable customer service.
Role Overview: Key Accountabilities & Activities
- As the first point of on-site contact for customers, you will be required to clearly communicate with the customer to understand their requirements, explaining the role of the company and the next steps of the customer journey
- Validate claim is consistent with damage and take appropriate photographs of all damage and/or all areas of work to be undertaken;
- Undertake appropriate measures to make safe, secure, survey or complete the works if possible, ensuring compliance with operational and legislative procedures and standards
- Examine areas of damage, accurately measure and specify work and parts required for simple surveys, completing the appropriate documentation as required
- Ensure all information is accurately captured using a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) and ensure that all PDA steps are fully complied with
- Ensure all Company requirements in relation to paperwork, time sheets, activity sheets and vehicle checks are adhered to and completed in a timely manner
- Comply with the Health & Safety and Information Security requirements of the Company
- Any other duties as may be required within the grade and competence of the post.
The list of duties in this job description should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive
Criteria Overview: Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes
- Driving Licence
- Basic surveying experience gained within a defined trade, i.e. glazing/locksmith/fitting environment
- Relevant trade qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Personal, approachable and helpful demeanor
- Effective, empathetic communicator
- Customer orientated
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team to achieve our goals and objectives
- Driven to achieve targets and exceed expectations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity click apply below and submit you CV.