A fast-growing, start-up located in Chicago, IL is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their growing company. This company offers a dynamic, fast paced and exciting environment, with a lot of room for career advancement! They are looking for a strong Financial Analyst to be a part of their team.
Financial Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Analyzing financial statements and supporting schedules
- Building financial models from scratch
- Develop long-range financial projections and support strategic plan
- Financial budgeting and planning
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Exposure to due diligence
- Collecting and evaluating data relating to project profitability
- Interaction with high-level clients
- Reporting on profitability and financial statements
- Assists in unique and challenging projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Big 4 background is a plus
- Two + years of relative audit or FP&A experience
- CPA a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
CFS is a leading, employee-owned accounting and financial staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting & finance professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management.
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”
Role: Financial Analyst
Apply for this job now.