Salary: £18,500 plus excellent benefits including a birthday voucher, day off, healthcare, pension and so much more!
Skills: Admin, Legal, Law, calls, post, meetings, queries, filing, faxing, scanning, spreadsheets, coordinator, support, Excel, Word
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
About the Company
A leading firm of solicitors are looking to recruit an Administrator to join a busy and fast paced team! This role is sat within the Private Client area of the business but focusses on a more niche sector.
Suitable candidates will have an interest in Law and a caring and compassionate attitude.
If you are looking to learn and develop and be the administrative hub of the team then this could be the role for you!
Organisation and excellent communication skills are key to this role and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a vibrant and modern working environment.
What will your working week be like?
- Booking internal and external meetings and sending out agendas
- Booking catering/lunches/brunches and teas/coffees
- Arranging internal and external conference calls
- Answering and transferring calls. Responding and resolving queries.
- Faxing, filing, scanning and uploading documents ensuring all logs are detailed and correct.
- Coordinating diaries
- Work with highly confidential information and maintain a high level of discretion
- Distribute the post amongst the team
- Ensuring that all files are opened, closed and archived in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- Ensuring that all compliance is carried out on all files
- Requesting property searches and documents
- Schedule deeds and archiving files
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to clients. To achieve this, you will be expected to:
o adopt a business like, polite and sensible approach in your telephone and written dealings with clients, other solicitors and third parties
o adhere to the client care standards set out in the firm's terms of business and Standards Manuals
o write letters and produce documents in so far as possible in plain English and with a high quality of presentation
Who will suit this role?
- Educated to a minimum GCSE standard with a C in Maths and English
- Suitable candidates would ideally have a minimum 6 months solid Admin experience within professional services
- An interest in Law would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to work in an organised and methodical fashion
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Admin, calls, post, meetings, queries, filing, faxing, scanning, spreadsheets, coordinator, support, Excel, Word
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
Role: Legal Administrator
Job Type: Any
Location: Redhill, Surrey,
Apply for this job now.