We are seeking a full-time Staff Accountant in a very fast paced & energetic environment. We are looking for a degreed Staff Accountant with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, sense of urgency, and a desire to build a long-term career with us. The Staff Accountant will be highly organized and detail-oriented with outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities. It is also important to be able to work effectively and efficiently with minimal oversight while also functioning well in a team environment.
- Coordinating and completing month end and year-end closing process for multiple companies
- Preparing general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts
- Entering monthly physical inventory balances and reconciling accounts
- Preparing accurate and timely financial management reports including detailed analytics on vanances
- Answering accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Coordinating, updating, and maintaining fixed assets and depreciation schedules on FAS software
- Reconciling multiple bank accounts
- Preparing and submitting sales tax returns for multiple states
- Reconciling inventory for multiple sites
- Assisting with the annual budget
- Assisting with annual audit requests
- Assisting with other projects as needed
- Four year accounting degree
- 4+ years of experience in full cycle accounting
- Ability to read and analyze balance sheet and income statement
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare sales tax and tangible personal property tax returns
- Record and post journal entries and accruals
- Fixed Asset processing and reporting
- Month/Year closing of financial books
- Ability to work in a high volume environment
- Advanced in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Dynamics, a plus
- Inventory analysis, a plus
In return, we offer candidates the following:
- Competitive pay based on experience;
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k with company match.
Company Overview: Industrial Containers Services, is the largest provider of reusable container solutions in North America. ICS is well-positioned to service local, regional and national customers alike, and strives to be the supplier of a choice for high quality, environmentally responsible container solution. The Company offers the most complete container management systems available including reconditioning, manufacturing, distribution, used container collection and recycling services for all major industrial packaging types.
Industrial Container Services is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a drug free workplace. We exercise high ethical standards and are committed to complying with all laws in the jurisdiction where we conduct business. Our internal policies and procedures support this commitment.
Our company uses E-VERIFY
Role: Staff Accountant
Apply for this job now.