Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
- This is a PRN position for home visits. The office services Boone, Kenton, Campbell Counties. Candidate must be willing to travel with in a 20+mile radius for home visits.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
Our Physical Therapist Assistants (PTA) have been called to care when they're needed most. As a member of our home health team, you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What you'll do:
- Provide in-home patient visits based on the patient's plan of care under the direction of a Physical Therapist (PT).
- Instruct and aid patients in active and passive exercises, muscle re-education, gait, functional, ADL, transfer, safety, and prosthetic training.
- Observe, record, and report to the supervising provider, the patient's response to treatment and changes in the patient's condition.
- Educate the patient and family on how they can best participate, assist, and contribute to the patient's rehabilitation.
What we're looking for:
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.
- Valid state-issued driver's license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a Physical Therapist (PT) in a home health or similar setting.
What we offer:
Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance.
At Interim Home Care, our patients deserve the very best - that's why we focus on each individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it's needed most. We're called to care so that family members can be just that.