We are looking for an experienced candidate to fill the permanent position of Media Executive within Disney Destinations International, based in Hammersmith London.
The successful candidate will support the attendance, room nights and revenue goals for Walt Disney World. They will also be responsible for the booking, revenue and per diem goals for Disney Cruise Line. By working in close collaboration with the Campaign, Creative & Media Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing and Media Manager they will develop and implement the media plans for the UK and Irish markets.
We are looking for skills in the following areas:
- Analytical - results orientated and able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Strategic - develops clear and consistent strategies to achieve the vision
- Creativity - innovative thinker with a proven ability to foster creativity and innovation in others
- Collaborative - engages colleagues across the organization to optimize performance
- Translate Marketing and Media strategies into detailed media plans for Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Line campaigns by leveraging and integrating market, competitive, consumer data & insights, media consumption evolution, target specificities and business and media learnings.
- Partner with central and local disciplines to develop an integrated touch point's vision across paid, owned and earned media and across each brand's digital ecosystem to optimize message and budget efficiencies.
- Lead bought media development process (brief, planning, buying, reporting, and audit) with local media agencies and drive implementation excellence across all touch points, markets and brands.
- Ensure full alignment of campaign timing, budget and performances with all stakeholders
- Manage offline and digital campaign implementation process: briefing of creative specs to creative team and briefing of tagging for online formats including building of tracking URLs
- Own media budget management process including resource allocation and changes, administrative PO process and budget forecast.
- Collaborate with media teams based in Paris to understand EMEA local deals, strategy and KPI tracking to ensure consistency and integration within the UK and Ireland Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Line plans. Plus understand efficiencies, new formats and partners which have seen success in other markets.
- Build media and digital knowledge throughout the Marketing team.
- Relevant business degree
- Proven professional experience in media agencies and / or in digital agencies
- Fluent in English and French an advantage.
- Background in both media / online planning and buying and integrated communications
- Flexible on working hours and travel
Company Overview The Walt Disney Company has operated in the UK & Ireland for more than 75 years. Walt Disney himself had a great affinity for the UK and visited on over 20 occasions for both business and pleasure. London is the regional headquarters for Disney in Europe, Middle East and Africa, and there are more than 3,500 employees across the country in 11 offices.
Children and families experience Disney''s magic in numerous ways - on Disney-branded TV channels, in our magical Disney Stores, on stage with the production of The Lion King, in our parks and destinations and of course in cinemas and retail outlets across the UK & Ireland. Additional InformationPosition may require travel to Paris (where Media & Alliances team is based)
See descriptionRole: UK and Ireland Media Executive Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.