For the first time in fragrance history, a major, full-blown fragrance collection was launched as an homage to a great city. The name of this fragrance collection is Bond No. 9 (which is also the address of its headquarters boutique at 9 Bond Street, in NoHo). The city it celebrates is none other than, could be no other than, New York. The Bond No. 9 collection of women's, men's, and unisex eaux de parfum has a dual mission: To restore artistry to perfumery, and to mark every New York neighborhood with a scent of its own.
· Create a luxury shopping experience for our customers while determining their needs.
· Meet or exceed daily sales objectives individually and as part of a team.
· Build in-store relationships with all levels of management and selling teams.
· Develop a Special Events calendar and implement, along with merchandising objectives, with in-store selling teams.
· Sell company programs to store management and receive support for execution of our company Sales and Marketing and Events calendars.
· Recruit, train, motivate, and develop our people; Bond No 9 greatest asset.
· Continually build and utilize clientele file
· Demonstrate flexibility to meet the staffing needs of the business.
· Ensure counter is adequately stocked, cleaned and properly merchandised.
· Educate our selling teams and account sales staff about the company's goals, visual merchandising directives and product knowledge.
· Provide direction to sales team regarding company goals and objectives.
· Formally review job performance for all employees.
· Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to sales team. The Counter Manager is responsible to drive and build retail sales and improve rank.
Career Training & Development
· Introductory product & client service training for all new retail employees.
· Monthly in-store training sessions conducted on new product, selling techniques and clientele best practices with Regional Executive.
· Top performers are recognized by Bond No.9, with career growth opportunities in retail management as well as corporate roles.
· Minimum 3 years sales experience in the fragrance/beauty industry.
· Strong managerial skills with ability to coach and train.
· Proven ability to recruit.
· Follower of fashion, beauty & fragrance trends and products.
· Flexibility to work nights, weekends and/or holidays.
The Bond No. 9 collection of women's, men's, and unisex eaux de parfum- has a dual mission: To restore artistry to perfumery, and to mark every New York neighborhood with a scent of its own. Each fragrance represents a specific downtown, midtown, or uptown locale or a city-wide sensibility.
Role: Luxury Fragrance Counter Manager- Saks Michigan Avenue
Apply for this job now.