- Perform electrified vehicle evaluation with various driving
conditions to confirm suitability for US Market.
Support US Market investigation of possible field issues by analyzing
control data, proposing countermeasures and confirming side effects
Perform competitor benchmark investigation of electrified vehicle to
to research hybrid power-train system potential and innovation ideas
- Develop new procedures and tools for testing, data analysis and development.
Research automotive market to identify trends
- Create technical reports and presentations
- Bachelor's Degree In Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of vehicle powertrain component and system fundamentals
- Proficient in Matlab and Excel macros.
- Knowledge of C language
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Willingness to work on hands ON environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 1 —3 years' experience with vehicle powertrain development.
- Excellent driving record
- Willingness to travel within the US
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients' job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
Role: Hybrid Vehicle Evaluation Engineer
Location: Ann Arbor,
Apply for this job now.