The Job Window is looking for a Junior Marketing Associate on behalf of our client, an innovative marketing firm in Wheeling looking to raise the bar in consumer engagement and connecting people with the right products and services to suit their needs. Our client works with local and national brands and develops relationship-based marketing campaigns that not only convey their brand messages, but make sure they are received. Our client is currently expanding the reach of their campaigns nationally and therefore are seeking top talent to take their marketing initiatives to the next level.
Responsibilities of a Junior Marketing Associate:
- Contact consumers in-store about existing products/services and assess the need for any additional features / upgrades and enter information as part of the consumer feedback loop.
- Implement marketing directives and sales strategies on a local level in assigned retail locations and territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand.
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business.
- Regularly attend client meetings for product knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting.
- Track and report measures of success in the market.
Qualifications of the Junior Marketing Associate:
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Strong presentation skills
This position is salary based with a bonus and commission structure on top.There are no door to door, business to business, or telemarketing positions here. If you are interested in a full time, salary based position with the opportunity to advance into management, APPLY TODAY!
Role: Junior Marketing Associate
Apply for this job now.