Harris Global are currently recruiting for an experienced Application Support Manager to work for an industry leading Financial Services organisation in central London.
The successful Application Support Manager will be tasked with day to day operation of the organisations App support team but also work closely with the business to deliver strategic initiatives and developing Automation capabilities.
The successful Application Support Manager will be responsible for the following;
- Look for continuous improvements to ensure the teams provide outstanding customer service in resolving tickets and managing incident and problem management
- High degree of participation in projects, bringing operations, support and management expertise to the fore throughout the project delivery life cycle and making sure application's maintainability from the operational point of view is Embedded in the system designs
- Ensure that the future business plans for growth are considered and planned for through proactive capacity and performance management BAU
- Manage and provide leadership and direction to application support staff
- Management of staff prioritising daily work, scheduling support activities, arranging on-call rota's, man
- aging performance and development needs and general HR activities for the team
- Ensure the incidents are managed in line with SLA's
And will also have the following skills and experience;
- Financial Services experience
- Understanding of ITIL frameworks
- Understanding of Automation/DevOps technologies
- This job may suit an Application Support Lead looking to make the step up.
For more information and a full JD, please apply.
Role: Application Support Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.