Do you have a heart for helping people? Are you looking for a rewarding work opportunity? If so, please consider applying to join our team at National HME, Inc.! We are looking for compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in our patients' lives. National HME, Inc. is now accepting applications for positions working at our location in Richland Hills, TX .
We're growing - come grow with us!
We have an immediate need for a full time Dispatcher. We offer a competitive hourly rate, full benefits, 401k with match, PTO, and training in career path.
- Participates in traditional and e-learning programs
- Dispatch, schedule and coordinate all requests per hospice needs.
- Makes sure all tickets are assigned to a proper manifest to ensure accuracy
- Investigate any outstanding orders in the manifest to ensure accuracy.
- Takes orders by phone and coordinates them accordingly
- Communicate with technicians, hospices, and families about all matters concerning hospice request
- Communicate any hazardous patient contact to all applicable people
- Abide by HIPPA standards and keep all medical records secure
- Ensure all hospice request are being completed as requested
- Contact all family members or care givers to verify request from hospice
- Communicate all areas of concern to appropriate manager
- Communicate with warehouse and manager about any special equipment request
- Coordinate personal schedule and communicate with manager to ensure minimal overtime and expenses
- Works effectively with other company employees, managers and departments
- Performs all job functions with company mission, vision and goal statement in mind
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures
- Efficiently self-manage
- Communicate with all applicable people in every order
- Keep up with hospice email orders
- Keep up with PCR emails notifying of STAT and TIMESTOP orders
- High school diploma, six months industry related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- No professional certificate or licensure required, although preferred.
- Must demonstrate proficient ability to apply mathematical concepts such as, basic algebra and geometry to such tasks as calculating figures and amounts.
- Must demonstrate proficient ability to foster professional working relationships utilizing strong interpersonal and communication skills organization-wide.
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations and effectively present and debate any assortment of information relevant to their area of expertise and designated responsibilities and
- Must demonstrate proficient ability and practical knowledge of personal computer use, routing software, word processing software, spreadsheet software, billing software, and accounting software. Additionally, the applicant must demonstrate the ability to quickly and proficiently learn to use company specific software programs and any other handheld or technology tools as required for completing job tasks. Must be proficient in typing skills. 35-40 wpm preferred.
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Location: Richland Hills,
Apply for this job now.