- Full time, Permanent
- Salary up to £45,000 per annum
With significant growth over the past couple of years, we are now looking to recruit an in-house Quantity Surveyor that can grow with the business and offer plenty of insight to our Director and the company as a whole. It is extremely important that any new additions share our core values: integrity, quality, and a drive to be the best in the industry.
We hope that this will be an exciting opportunity for someone to join our unique team of committed construction specialists and welcome all individuals looking for a new challenge within a fun and fast paced office environment.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation;
- Price/forecast the cost of materials required for each project;
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly;
- Liaise with suppliers to agree best prices;
- Ensure accurate assessment of subcontractor's quotations;
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and scope of works;
- Ensure all valuation submissions are timely and payments accord with the requirements of the contract.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A qualification and 2+ years' experience in Quantity Surveying;
- Experience in administration of projects relating to the construction industry;
- Knowledge of take offs;
- Strong financial and numeracy management skills including advanced level Microsoft Excel skills;
- The ability to self-manage in accordance with multiple tender deadlines and on-site material call-offs;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong sense of accountability and honesty.
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please apply now!