A school in Stockport is looking for online tutors to offer support students online. The school requires tutors across the core subjects. It is essential that the tutor will be able to confidently:
- Deliver lessons using an online platform, whilst being able to competently keep students engaged.
- Implement strategies specifically designed to ensure that students are able to maximise their ability, within an unconventional setting.
- Be able to provide educational material and resources that are relevant in ensuring that students are able to efficiently adapt to a new form of learning process.
Given current circumstances, it is imperative that the required tutor will be able to manage expectations with regards to completing work. It is also of high importance that the tutor can set tasks to be completed away from the online platform, to both reinforce learning as well as encourage independent learning.
The requirements for the tutor are as follows:
- A degree (preferably related to the subjects being taught)
- Teachers holding QTS are encouraged to apply, especially if they are not able to work due to school closures.
The tutor will need:
- Access to a laptop, with a microphone/video setting.
For further information, please contact the Manchester East Secondary branch at Teaching Personnel.