German Inbound Sales Representative - Web Hosting
Salary: 22,000€ gross/year - up to 27.700€ gross/year + €3000 signing bonus + excellent relocation
Must be willing to go to Barcelona for training (accommodation etc provided by employer). When its safe to return to the office will be required to go to the offices to work in Madrid, until then home based after training in Madrid.
As an Inbound Sales Representative, your previous knowledge combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will be used to help new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will advise existing customers by providing strategic guidance on how to develop a successful journey into specific products, platforms and services. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to get the most out of a wide range of domain registrar and web hosting products on the use of a delicate range of products and services.
- Reach assigned sales target.
- Consistently deliver against assigned sales quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience.
- Provide strategic recommendations to customers in order to achieve their business' goals, including the upselling of additional products and platform features.
- Master knowledge on one or several core products.
- Coach colleagues on areas of expertise and take escalation calls from those subjects.
- 6 months of customer care & sales experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals in a structured environment.
- Native level of German
- Advanced level of English
- Target and Sales -Oriented, used to KPIs
- Verbal skills - Articulate, clear and friendly tone in a neutral accent without dead air
- Comprehension - Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the problem statements
- Ability to maintain and manage active engagement during communications
- Capable of managing communication flow and direction
- Knowledge on internet connectivity and troubleshooting
- Expertise in web hosting technologies including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as WordPress or Joomla
- Knowledge of browsers (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)
- Excellent research skills with proficiency in the usage of 'search' function
- Adaptability to change in schedule and skill set as prescribed by Service Delivery
- Team player that is willing to make adaptations for the benefit of customers and the program's engagement activities
- Goal orientated with a focus on learning and continuous improvement
- Fluent in discovering customer pain points and needs
- Capable of effectively handling customer objections and driving value add in solutions offered
- Capable of effectively utilizing product benefits to drive customer desire to buy
- Capable of effectively utilizing the full portfolio scope during up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive total order value
- Effective time management and strong focus on schedule adherence and/or attendance
- Salary: 22,000€ gross/year - up to 26.294€ gross/year
- Monday to Friday, 39h per week (from 08.00 to 20.00)
- 6 weeks of initial training.
- 3000€ sign up bonus!
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ -1000€ depending on the language)
- Safety Package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation