Our client, a Global Medical Device Manufacture has an immediate opening for a Purchasing Agent for a 12 Month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
Understands and documents business requirements. Identifies and vets potential vendors. Negotiates price and terms for services, materials, equipment, and/or supplies from vendors. Formalize agreements according to company policy. Monitors vendor compliance with contract terms and product or service specifications. Identifies and realizes opportunities for cost reduction. Participates in internal control processes.
- 3 years + Bachelors Degree required.
- Buyer/supply chain experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Experience in SAP and JDE strongly desired
- Planning background
- Experience in PRMS/AS400 SAP and JDE experience and planning experience would be a plus.
- Buyer activities such as cutting PO’s, checking up on orders, assisting with invoice resolution, inventory reconciliation. Having planning experience to help our client supply planning team would be a plus.
- Data analysis and data cleansing support may be requested to support our new ERP launch.
Data entry at Go-live to support ac
iMPact Business Group was founded and operates on the principles of successfully Integrating Motivated People and Companies Together! Since 2004, iMPact has provided strategic staffing solutions throughout the globe with offices located in Michigan and Florida. We are a professional staffing and consulting firm with over 100 years combined experience committed to providing unparalleled results, and extraordinary customer service!
Role: Purchasing Agent 12214
Apply for this job now.