Head of Performance
Up to £60,000 plus bonus and benefits
The Head of Performance Role
- Manage search and display activity - including targets and budgets, daily performance analysis, optimization and reporting
- Manage all day-to-day activities for these channels
- Maximise return on investment for these channels
- Monitor competitor activity in these channels
- Bring expertise that influences our current and evolving digital acquisition strategy
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Ensure that a robust 'test and learn' strategy is place to help drive optimisation
- Input into tools and technologies required to improve digital performance
- Integrate brand and product strategy and collaborate on creative development
- Identification of future digital marketing trends, business models and media consumption to enable commercial advantage
- Ensure compliance at all times with company information and security policies in line with the ISO 27001 standard, GDPR and BS10012 standard
- Manage, train and develop direct reports
- 2/3 years' experience within an agency, in-house or media owner environment focussing on paid media, ideally PPC.
- Experience in line management is desirable.
- Has an analytical approach to performance, optimisation and testing.
- Able to manipulate large datasets easily with the ability to generate meaningful insights in a presentable format.
- Experience of shaping a paid media strategy and bringing this to life to influence senior management.
- Experience with paid media platforms & bid management tools such as Adobe, Marin or SA360.
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint and Word.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a fast paced changeable environment
- Passion or experience for hospitality industry would be of benefit
- Great experience with PPC
- A great mentor and team leader
Who will you be?
This role would really suit someone that comes from a fast-paced background like travel, fashion, hospitality or ecommerce. You will have a relaxed and fun approach and be a strong team leader that enjoys developing key members. Most importantly you will approach every task with passion, determination and attention to detail.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to #removed#
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren't always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks' time please assume you have not been successful. However, don't hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment