Planner required for a Leading Industrial Manufacturing Company
- Analyst Level
- Greater New York Area
A well-known water technology manufacturing company is looking for a Planner to join their growing team. This role is responsible for maintaining a steady supply of materials while minimizing overall inventory levels. This includes reviewing materials reports and forecasts ensuring all purchase orders are handled in a timely matter.
- Developing processes which improve productivity and streamline activities of materials while increasing the efficiency of the team
- Plans all materials, products and services utilized throughout the company
- Creating spreadsheets to track/identify cost analysis, supplier on time, quality issues, continuous improvement, etc.
- Assisting in all areas of production with the day-to-day needs related to part shortages or concerns needed to satisfy customers on time shipments
- Working closely with materials team members to develop supplier agreements which enhance the company initiatives and goals while creating a more robust business partnership
- 5+ years experience in material purchasing within a lean manufacturing environment
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing
DSJ Global is a revolutionary search firm, specializing in the bespoke delivery of executive search solutions to clients.
Working across a number of niche industries and sectors across the US, UK, and Europe.
With offices in New York, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Zurich, Berlin, Hong Kong and Singapore, DSJ Global operates on an international scale providing bespoke search packages which are unrivaled in the widespread recruitment market. Our aim is simple, to provide executive search level services which are flexible and tailored to the individual requirement of each client, on an unrivaled cost structure. We currently specialize in the areas of Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, OPEX, Finance and Human Resources.
We believe that every client should receive the benefit and accuracy of a search approach, whilst being able to dictate how, when and where it occurs, all on a fee structure to suit. Our revolutionary approach allows us to structure each assignment according to the requirements, time scales and budget available. We believe that for too long executive search firms have been too rigid in their approach and have been able to dictate how the search is conducted, leaving the client relatively powerless on the outcome.
Our service allows our clients to have increased control, direction and interaction in the search conducted on their behalf and has resulted in successful, on going relationships as search firm of choice with an ever expanding client group.
Apply for this job now.